Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween Cookies

Kenzie didn't want to help make them but she'll help eat them!

Ainsley tasting the fruit of our labor
Today Ainsley and I made Halloween cookies. It's kind of a tradition. But this year I didn't check my food coloring before making the frosting. I only had about 1drop of red left so I made a very light orange for the pumpkins. Then we decided to try to make a purple for the cats and bats but I added too much blue to the light orange and well you can see what we got. Ainsley wanted to do the sprinkles and ended up using 3/4 of the jar on these 2 pans of cookies! Oh well they still tasted good!!

2 comments:

  1. A cookie is a tasty cookie no matter what color it is :) If you have any you don't know what to do with, mail them to us and we'll help you with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had a cookie....the frosting was always the worst part of the project!

    ReplyDelete