Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My patient, Ainsley


I brought Ainsley into clinic with me today to be my patient. Oh she had a blast....not! Because of her braces her gums were already inflamed and then because of my less than perfect technique she did not have a pain free cleaning! She even refused to open her mouth a few times. Then on top of that I decided to use the air powder polisher on her because that's the easiest way to polish around braces. It's pretty much like sand blasting the teeth with salt water. I know I know mean mom, but on the bright side I was able to finish her in 1 appointment!!

1 comment:

  1. I remember being one or your dad's first patients. It took forever to do the exam and cleaning because the teacher had to check each step...it was so much easier when he was on his own. Keep up the good work you're luckin goood

    ReplyDelete